Site Meter

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Liveblogging the House Health Care Roll Out

Someone was just explaining how the changes in Medicare are good for seniors.

Now there is a congressman from Virginia talking about how the plan is good for small businesses. At least he isn't sliding over hudreds of billions in "savings."
My main impression is that this Virginia representative has a Northern accent. I knew Democrats were electable in Virginia, but I had no idea they were voting for yankee carpet baggers. Wow.

At the moment his accent is techno gorilla as I don't have the band width to do this.

Oh the techno garble was an actual small businessman. I am not watching the video and didn't notice any change in the audio.

This is pointless. I blame the Washington Post. Please don't click this link and use even more band width http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2005/04/12/VI2005041201139.html

No comments: