Site Meter

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh Fuck I think I better not visit the God Damned USA until I learn to discipline my fucking tongue.

What the hell is going on ? First people who remained calm while Republicans invaded the wrong country, locked up a US citizen arrested in the USA indefinitely without trial, declared the Presidenta above the law and tortured now are in a total clusterfuck because some representative shouted "you lie" while the President was speaking (and, not that anyone cares, telling the truth).

Now Kim Clisters is awarded a victory in the semifinals of the fucking US open, because Serena Williams said [explitive] twice (from context I'm fucking sure the explitive was "fucking") and mentioned the possibility that she might shove a ball down the line judges [explitive] throat (see since said line judge is a real live identifiable human being, I deleted the fucking explitive].

The only redeeming feature of the whole clusterfuck is the idea of John McEnroe commenting on the events.

2 comments:

K Ackermann said...

Hahahaha! I would watch it on pay-per-view.

Fuckin'-a-right, I would.

I seriously want to go to Washington DC to kick some ass. I hate doing it alone. I hate the idea of being labeled a "loner", and a "depressed lunatic" by the MSM.

I'm not even going to ask anyone else to join me. I tried getting people to join me in storming the AT&T building in San Francisco to rip out the eavesdropping equipment ourselves when it became obvious congress was going to cave in on FISA.

It was perfect: all charges would have to be dropped unless they wanted to explain in court why there was a Narus system stuck to the end of our pitchforks.

Anonymous said...

What a worm you are; no, I like worms.