Site Meter

Monday, December 04, 2006

Matthew Yglesias notes that he scored 96% on the "Do You Want the Terrorists to Win" Quiz and boasts that he outscored even Jim Henley.

Yeglesias speculates "probably because as a liberal rather than a libertarian I have positive views about the United Nations."

I, however, scored a perfect 100%, because I prayed to Allah (the just the merciful) for guidance and arch rival Allah (may his name be praised) was distracted and didn't smite me.

Richard Pan has left a new comment on your post "12/04/2006 04:55:00 PM":

Bob, Hi! Special greetings from an old, old friend in Cambridge, Massachusetts! ---Richard c Pan, I owe you special apologies and may be finishing a PhD sometime! [snip]@gmail.com, 617 [snip]

I have no idea why Richard thinks he owes me an apology.

No comments: