Site Meter

Monday, October 10, 2005

Kevin Drum writes "I'm not sure that "Medicare for all" is the best answer, but it's a start. "

I write that I don't know how much that tech company paid Kevin for public relations before he became a full time blogger but it sure as shit wasn't enough. "Medicare for all" might not be the best policy but it is the best slogan that I have ever heard.

Come on count them the people who have medicare and wish that they had capitalist market based insurance company insurance. OK one two ..... three hey no number two doesn't count he lives in Burkino Fasso and doesn't have medicare.

Fuck man forget these Demopublicans and Republicrats I want to vote for the "medicare for all" party and I don't even live in the USA

Kevin Drum for president (so long as he blogs under a pseudonym).

update: OK I see Max came up with the slogan but no way is he centrist or Anglo Saxon enough to be president (Amurcans aint gonna vote for someone with a name they can't pronounce) so he can be Kevin Drum's Karl Rove.

No comments: