Site Meter

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Washington Post is tracking links back. I doubt this policy will last. They are laying themselves wide open to track back spam. This is not a confession ... I mean not officially a confession

Update:
Actually this is an experiment. I don't know how the trackback works. I wonder if there is human screening and trackbacks to me are deleted as a result of the nonconfession above. Just as a temporar experiment I maDe [this]A link which I [will] removeD [in] after one hour.

update 2: Nothing happened. I don't get it. edits to update in caps deletions in square brackets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if they have a human editor looking at the backtracks the smart way to do it would be to do it *before* the trackback is published. So they might be presceening.

tyr writting a short post relating to a actual story in the WaPo, perhaps a repost of one of the Katrina stories ? Then try following the link to the WaPo form your blog.

or is that what you tried and it still didnt work?