Site Meter

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Josh Marshall has gone commercial

Mr Marshall's, whose indifference to money made me wax poetic in a bit of this blog's archives which I really hope Blogspot has lost, has sunk to covert advertising of internet religious sites here. Note the big red arrow pointing at "The Sim City Planning Commission Handbook" and "The Sim Earth Bible" and the big red circle around the e-mail of his cyberholiness
Johnny.Wilson@paizopublishing.com.

Mr Marshall attempts to convince the naive that all of this has something to do with current events in the real (non cyber) world using some references to someone named "Robert Novak" who may, for all I know, have been someone in the past century (got to check in "Who Was Who in America").

I haven't been so disillusioned since Belle Waring Brad DeLong and Matt Yglesias shilled for the mighty Quinoa lobby. Brad was the worst, since he also included a totally implausible attack on the rival potato (or potatoe as Dan Qayle whould write).

I mean I understand that you have to start somewhere and not everyone can shill for Halliburton but I mean you guys can do better than Quinoa and "The Sim Earth Bible" which probably has Jesus multiplying the Quinoa and the javascripts.

No comments: