Site Meter

Saturday, November 29, 2003

I disagree with Matthew Yglesias. This is big news for me because it is the first time it has happened since I started reading his blog.

It is about Bush's trip to Baghdad. He is slightly more cynical than me about the balance between improving the troops morale and the uhm voters morale. However, he even seems to object to the secrecy of the trip, discussing political reasons for secrecy.

Come on Matt it's almost all politics all the time, but the guy cares about his life too. I think the trip had to be secret for genuine security reasons. I mean Bush landed in an airport where a plane was hit by a surface to air missile recently. And (as I noted) given my view of the vice president I hope Bush remembers that discretion is the better part of valour.

No comments: